• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46164

Thank you Nik.

• Participant
    Level: Master
    NikB on #46229

Hey Brajesh

Sorry to ask again but just wondering how things are progressing with this?

Regards
    Nik

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46235

Hi Nik,
    I am sorry for keeping you waiting. I will be needing couple more days. I have been updating the plugin for last couple of days and it will be needing a few more days.

I will have the release this week. I am not sure when this week but I am working to get it asap in a presentable shape.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    NikB on #46242

Many thanks Brajesh. Although I do understand these things take time, I must admit, timing is starting to be quite critical for me now so fingers crossed all goes well and it won’t be too much longer.

Incidentally don’t want to take up any more of your time than necessary, but can you just confirm that once complete, users will be able to create their posts from within groups (rather than posting from their profiles and having to select the group in which they want it posted)?

Regards
    Nik

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46250

Hi Nik,
    It will be available this week for sure.

Yes, users are able to post from group page( post type based tab) and it will be posted in that specific group.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    NikB on #46327

Thank you Brajesh, that’s exactly what I’m hoping for…

Sorry to be so persistent but just wondering if there’s any update on how things are progressing and when it’s likely to be available 😉

Regards
    Nik

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46331

Hi Nik,
    We have the plugin ready for beta. I can provide access immediately if needed or you may wait for 1-2 days more.

1. We have added template support for BuddyBoss but before final release, we will need to test with other themes.

2. We have yet to complete the setting(In group’s Manage screen) that allows group admins to override the tab availability/visibility. currently, the global preference(set by site admin is applied)

3. We have to test the workflow emails(emails to group admin on publish etc) as I found some issues and it is not fully functional.

overall, these are minor things but may take some time. WE have the activity integration/posting/listing etc working and I can provide access to the current version if you want to have a look today.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    NikB on #46333

Hi Brajesh

Thank you so much. If it’s OK with you, I’d be very grateful to be able to take a look today – whilst fully appreciating there may yet be a few additional tweaks. (The site I’m currently working on isn’t due to go live for a little while yet so it really doesn’t matter if things aren’t perfect at this stage… I’d just like to be able to demonstrate to my client that this functionality is on the way at least.. )

Regards
    Nik

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46334

Hi Nik,
    Thank you.

Please find the plugin links below(in next private post).

You will need to update to BuddyBlog Pro 1.3.0 beta before activating the BuddyBlog Groups.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46335
    This reply has been marked as private.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Posting in groups’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved