BuddyDev

Search

Problem

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Christian Hendriks on #4687

I have a big problem,

From a lot of users all media is lost. In groups, in the activity etc. I did nothing, but its all lost.
    How can i fix this?

Site is NSFW

Buddy18.com

• Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #4692

Anyone?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4696

Hi Christian,
    I am sorry but Ravi is on leave. he has been handling your issues and He will only be back on Monday.

I am sorry but due to the nature of your site, I am unable to test it on the site.

In the meantime, I will like to assist you here and see if that solves your problem.

1. It is not possible to loose any data without some change. Do you remember if you installed a new plugin or upgraded one?

2. The MediaPress data will never be lost. It is still there but may not be visible.

PS: Any chance that you have anything related to multilingual recently? Also, Please do check Dashboard->MediaPress->settings and see if they are correct or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #4710

1. Today i lost again all my uploads from the activity. Did nothing, and was nothing upgrade etc. This happens to a few members (not all). I can see the media in the media libery. But nothing is showing on the activity. Also text postst, images, vids. It all gone. My activity said: Sorry, there was no activity found. “Please try a different filter.”

2. The settings looks right.

• Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #4711

So far, I calculate 19550 pictures & 339 videos approx 95% of which comes from 10 or so members at most… Please, i really need help. This is a use problem for my site 🙁

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #4713

Hi Christian,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I am looking into the issue and Will update you shortly.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #4714

Hi Christian,

Can you please point me out the media which showing in Backend but not in frontend.

Thank You
    Ravi

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Ravi.
  • Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #4716

Dont know what you mean with that Ravi. When you go to admin, and look at the media libary you see all media members upload in the groups, and stream. But it’s not visible anymore at the groups and stream. Only in the media libary

• Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #4717

It’s about the uploads they are already have post in the last few months. Not the new uploads. All the old uploads are not vissible anymore. Thats whats wrong

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #4718

Hi Christian,

Please explain me more

1. Do you mean Media is showing in Media section of backend. But it is not showing in the Front end gallery.m
    2. Do you mean media is showing in front-end gallery but missing from the activity.
    3. Do you mean media is not showing.

Thank you
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved