BuddyDev

Search

registration form plugin

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    carasse on #44525

Hello

Do you know a free registration form plugin that allows :

– to create a register form in which one the user can be proposed the member type during the register process?
    – to send e-mail with hyperlinks and not only with plain text links ?
    – to insert “confirm e-mail” and “confirm password” fields ?

Thanks a lot for help.

Fabien

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44536

Hi Fabien,
    Thank you for the question.

1. The default BuddyPress registration page offers it. You may use our free member type field plugin
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-xprofile-member-type-field/ to offer member type field.

2. To send hyperlinks. This should be the default behaviour of BuddyPress. If it is not happening, some plugin or code is disabling html email sending on your site.

3. I am not aware of a plugin for the confirm email/pass. You may achieve it by modifying the buddypress/members/register.php in your theme.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    carasse on #44553

Hello Brajesh

1. I already use the bp-xprofile-member-type-field because actually I use the native WP regsitration form. But I am looking for an other registration form plugin (not the native WP form) that allows me to select the member type. Do you knw one ?

2. That is sure. In fact, when I use WP mail smtp plugin, hyperlinks work but when I use Post SMTP mailer plugin, the hyperlinks dont work.

3. Does someone could give me the php code that I should copy/paste in my Snippet plugin to get these features ? My theme is Buddy X.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fabien.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44761

Hi Fabien,
    Thank you.

1. I am not sure. I don’t think there is any plugin that works with native wp registration(wp-signup.php or the dashboard->Users->Add New)

2. That means it is a compatibility issue with PostSMTP and you should report it to them.

3. As details in other topic, Please contact the theme provide for the assistance.

I am sorry, I am not being much helpful here as all the 3 issues are related to some compatibility/feature with 3rd party code.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved