I already have contacted them.
They answered me :
Greetings of the day!
You can refer to the below links, it may help:
May it help ?
Unfortunatelly, it does not work : https://tinyurl.com/y5y8h2q3
I have copy/pasted your code in Snippet plugin.
1 – It seems there is an error with red cross ? : https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/26345312?key=e60a2090591e29839a6925c8cd0cc5c1
2 – When I create a new user, there is no “confirm email” field, just the single email field : https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/26345396?key=c4c4adab864bfc673475d6ec5d2ca171
Any idea ?
Thanks A lot Ravi
1. I already use the bp-xprofile-member-type-field because actually I use the native WP regsitration form. But I am looking for an other registration form plugin (not the native WP form) that allows me to select the member type. Do you knw one ?
2. That is sure. In fact, when I use WP mail smtp plugin, hyperlinks work but when I use Post SMTP mailer plugin, the hyperlinks dont work.
3. Does someone could give me the php code that I should copy/paste in my Snippet plugin to get these features ? My theme is Buddy X.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
I think I am going to follow the next steps :
– 1. Hide totally the “what’s new” box with ccs / display = none
– 2. Find a solution to display a new button “Create new topic” instead of the “what’s new” box. Maybe you have an idea how to proceed to do that ?
Thanks again for your nice help.