BuddyDev

Search

Remove mediapress and all files

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Audiomonk on #30211

Thanks Ravi, how about the options table ? does it set anything in there as autoload or anything ?

• Participant
    Audiomonk on #30212

Just want to say again, I wish I could keep mediapress, and I want to thank Brajesh and Ravi for helping me with issues and customisations over the years. I will still continue to suggest it to people who are after this solution. Thank you very much.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #30213

Hello Audiomonk,

MediaPress only have plugin settings in the options table. You can delete it manually. Search for “mpp-settings” and “mpp_settings_saved” key.

Thank you for your kind words.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Audiomonk on #30214

Just as a thought, would there be any way a user could download their galleries before everything is removed? Sorry for all the questions.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #30216

Hello Audiomonk,

There is not any plugin available which allows user to download all their galleries except “MediaPress Downloadable Media” which support individual media download.

Regards
    Ravi

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Ravi.
  • Participant
    Audiomonk on #31618

Thanks Ravi,

Here’s what I did, I downloaded the entire mediapress folder from the WP uploads folder. Each folder was numbered according to user id and album ID. Got the actual names from the database and renamed all folders to match peoples names and albums.

So had a full backup, then I can make that available in case anyone wants to keep their work.

Going to start today to remove mediapress, it is a shame for sure, been a good time with it.

Thanks again for all your help over the years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved