Thank you for asking.
1. yes, The group admin should be able to edit/manage/delete gallery/media from their groups
2. I haven’t seen anything like that but going to test and will report if there is any issue with the group mp4 uploads. Have the user noticed any error message?
For now, I have added the permission for both. In future, I am planning to add an option in Group setting in MediaPress Admin settings( or may be will do it in half an hour that too ).
will post back here after doing a few more mods and pushing to github.
I have pushed the changes on github repo now.
Here is a summary of changes.
1. Group admin/mods will be able to edit/delete all group media
2. A user can only edit/delete his/her own group gallery media
3. If a non group admin/mod creates group gallery, he/she won’t be able to delete it. Only group admins can delete it. I have done this since the group galleries act as shared gallery and multiple users might upload to that.
Please upgrade and check.
About your second issue, I tested with multiple users and I could not reproduce it. Uploads worked fine for normal members.
If your users report the issue, please do check for the error and let me know.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Some questions that has come up.’ is closed to new replies.