- Tristan Gardner on January 6, 2018 at 8:52 pm #12734
How do I style forms?
I am using gravity forms. Both the login form and all the forms on my site look like junk with no styling seemingly being applied.
Documentation doesn’t seem to supply any clues
- Brajesh Singh on January 6, 2018 at 8:56 pm #12735
Welcome to BuddyDev Forums.
Can you please provide me a link to your site? That will allow me to assist you better.
- Tristan Gardner on January 7, 2018 at 11:24 am #12739This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on January 7, 2018 at 5:17 pm #12745This reply has been marked as private.
- Tristan Gardner on January 8, 2018 at 7:29 am #12749
I have added assets/css/custom.css to my child theme. I have uploaded the sample code from the elegant themes blog but this doesn’t seem to have any impact on my form in the slightest.
- Brajesh Singh on January 8, 2018 at 9:29 am #12750
I am sorry for the trouble.
Can you please very that the child theme is active. I checked on the site but I don’t see the css file loaded(custom.css) and I have no other way to know if child theme is active.
PS:- Are you using our child theme example as a starting point or is it your own complete new child theme?
- Tristan Gardner on January 8, 2018 at 10:56 am #12753
I used Child theme wizard to create a blank child theme of Community Builder. I can only find Community build and BP Magic on your site. Where do I find your child theme example to download? Yes my child theme is active
- Brajesh Singh on January 8, 2018 at 11:09 am #12754
The code for loading custom.css is in our chi9ld theme.
You can download the child theme from here
- Tristan Gardner on January 8, 2018 at 11:16 am #12755
Ok, I hadn’t found that link previously. I now have your child theme running and still having no impact
- Tristan Gardner on January 8, 2018 at 11:37 am #12756This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.