BuddyDev

Search

Styling forms

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Tristan Gardner on #12757

Deactivating everything and reactivating everything has now partly solved this. styling is being applied from custom.css when using the gravity forms shortcode on the default editor. But stops working when divi builder is being used.

On the sales page for community builder theme and the documentation that I had read through I got the impression that your theme was fully integrated with the divi builder, so I wasn’t expecting to be having a challenge with this type of thing?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12758

Hi Tristan,
    The theme is test for compatibility with Maximus Builder(which is based on Divi Builder 1.3.x).

Still, Any theme will work with Divi Builder.

You have provided me access to the site, please allow me 30mins-1 hour to check/update a few things on site and it will work.

regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12759
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Tristan Gardner on #12760

I have just activated divi child theme.

You are right, this doesnt seem to be rectifying the issue. Perhaps I will need to find a different solution,

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12761

Hi Tristan,
    Thank you.

I checked and I see that the child theme is disabling the font-end css file loaded by divi builder. That’s why It is taking the normal styles.

I will be off for an hour, when I am back, I will check and see if there is a possibility of doing the same.

It seems to me, that Divi theme is providing a complete custom css for the builder and not letting builder load the default styles.

It may not be a feasible solution for normal themes, still I will like to check and see if it is doable without too much issue.

• Participant
    Tristan Gardner on #12762

Ill use the csshero plugin to code each form individually for the time being. Would love for there to be a solution at some point.

I saw you said that CB 2.0 will support builders other that maximus. Will this include the up to date Divi?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12770

Hi Tristan,
    Thank you.

Yes, one of the goals of CB 2.0 is to provide compatibility with multiple Page Builders(We are looking at the top 3-4 and Divi Builder is among it).

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved