- Graham Hoffman on March 8, 2017 at 7:02 am #7645
Just wanted to check if there are any specific Captcha plugins you support or check with – I’m using the Community Builder theme.
I’ve got Buddypress Captcha and it’s working on the ajax registration but does fall off the page for mobile devices.
However, if there’s a specific plugin you recommend I’m happy to switch now, but bots are heavily impacting my site and I’m trying to squash it early.
- Brajesh Singh on March 8, 2017 at 11:27 am #7646
Thank you for posting.
Is this the plugin?
Is it having issue in the registration modal box or on the normal registration page for the mobile device?
That is the plugin we have been recommending.
- Graham Hoffman on March 8, 2017 at 4:39 pm #7656
Yeah, I’m using that plugin.
It is the registration/ajax login box after clicking ‘create an account’ on the sidebar.
- Brajesh Singh on March 9, 2017 at 8:51 pm #7665
Thank you Graham. That needs some css update. We will have a fix in the update.
Another thing, Since BuddyPress 2.8.2 is expected today(or early tomorrow), I have the theme next release delayed. As soon as the BP Comes today/tomorrow, we will release the update for the theme.
- Brajesh Singh on March 10, 2017 at 6:42 pm #7724
The BuddyPress release is available now. I am pushing Community Builder in next 2-3 hours.
- Brajesh Singh on March 12, 2017 at 6:18 pm #7752
Thank you for allowing me to complete it. I have put a fix where the recaptcha on screensize lower than 360px will work fine too.
Please check the update.
Here is a list of changes
BuddyPress 2.8.2 is required for this release and It is strongly suggested to upgrade to 2.8.2 as it is a security release.
- Graham Hoffman on March 13, 2017 at 3:53 pm #7867
Awesome work as always!
- Brajesh Singh on March 13, 2017 at 5:02 pm #7868
Thank you Graham 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.