BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] The CSS for how (BuddyDev) BP Deactivate Account page is shown on Buddypress.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22374

Hi Kristian,
    Please see
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/the-css-for-how-the-buddyblock-page-is-shown-on-buddypress/#post-22372

This plugin does not come with any css. For normal theme it works as it inherits the standard styles. In case of youzer, they add very specific css.

They can add the css for it too if they want. We are unable to provide any css for it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Kristian Yngve on #22420

Thank you for getting back to me on all these requests.

After getting back to Youzer about your answers, they then asked me if you have a demo URL / Live demo for the plugin? They want to check to see how the data is shown.

Thank you for this Brajesh.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22425

Hi Kristian,
    We don’t have a demo for this plugin. Since you are already using it, you may provide them guest access to check.

regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristian Yngve on #22427

Yeah, I did that before I messaged you, and annoyingly, they said: “Hi Kristian, what we mean about demo url is demo url from plugin developer, not what you have installed in your website. When developer release plugin, they should have demo page.

could you help us ask this to them?”

But after your response, I have been a bot more instant since you do have a point.

Thank you for your replies on each post to this shared topic.

Hopefully a good outcome soon.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22430

Hi Kristian,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I am not sure what difference it makes if it is ours demo or yours working site as they will have what they want to see.

Please ask them one more time and if they do not help, we can setup a demo. The plugin ads 1 or 2 options under one of sub nav of settings.

Please let me know and we can do it for them tomorrow.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristian Yngve on #22437

Hi again, Brajesh. Yeah, they are still being quite unreasonable despite being so strong with your correct reasoning… 🙁

May you please go ahead with setting up a demo page of the plugin.

I really appreciate this.

PS, here is their reply just for what I have to put up with from them 🙁

—–

Hi Kristian,

Ok, let us explain.

When plugin doesn’t have demo url, we can’t see how it should the view looks like when it is applied to website. the view can be different in each website due to what theme they are using.

You can see in youzer release page, we provided demo URL. So user can look how should it looks like when they applied to their website.

Then when they check their website and find something missing, they will ask “Hi support team, i think this part is not match with your demo, could you help to fix?”

Then we can check and say “oh yes, you are right. We will try to fix it”. Then, when user check the fix, and if its correct they will say “yes, that should be like that”.

So both of us have clear point what we want to achieve.

Sorry for long explanation, we just want you get the point why we need to see the demo page from theme developer.

And we have to say sorry, if your plugin developer doesn’t have demo page for preference, we are unable to help you anymore about this issue.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22444

Hi Kristian,
    Thank you for the reply and showing their answer. It’s funny.

We will setup a demo and link you tomorrow.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22455

Hi Kristian,
    I am sorry for the delay. I forgot to ask my team for setting up the demo. We will set on on the next working day and post here.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristian Yngve on #22476
    This reply has been marked as private.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] The CSS for how (BuddyDev) BP Deactivate Account page is shown on Buddypress.’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved