- Brajesh Singh on April 8, 2023 at 11:00 am #49172
Is there any chance that you have large number of media in the gallery.
When you delete a gallery, we delete all the media(WordPress attachment) inside the gallery.
There are multiple reasons that may slow it:-
1. You have large number of media in gallery
2. You have some kind of cloud storage enabled for media/attachment. That would need a call to the store for each delete
3. You have some kind of plugin that cleans up after attachment delete.
Do you have any of the above? We have tested MediaPress on nginx and we haven’t found anything like this.
- Brajesh Singh on April 10, 2023 at 5:06 pm #49180
We will be testing it again this week. We have tested in past and did not see any such issue. I will have at least 2 different people test it this week to see if they can replicate.
If it is a replicable bug, we will fix it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.