BuddyDev

Search

This plugin not work with other themes?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    tangpage on #28112

Cool, I will try this more out, and love to share my thought, as long as you are not feeling annoying, lol. I expect more, a lot . ; ) and i wish you guys could make a best one!

but i think, since you are doing theme… one important thing to attract people , is its look… need to work more on the style. 😉 i think. ; )

• Participant
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28115

Hi Kino,

I appreciate all the constructive criticism as well as any suggestion for improvement. It helps us grow. Please feel free to share anything you think is useful.

This theme is more like a framework and that’s why we haven’t paid too much attention on design(It does enable people to design on their own).
    Our other themes are more focused on design(I can share via email on the condition of privacy 🙂 ). We have the designs ready and working on conversion currently.

PS:- The header issue. I am not sure and I can not check your demo as it is only accessible to you(the instance).

Can you please share me the image you used for header. I might get some idea.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    tangpage on #28116

cool, yeah, i am so curious on your theme that has better design. ; )

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28117

Thank you.

Do you have a gmail account? Please let me know(I do have your non gmail email). I will share it over the google drive.

PS:- Please feel free to use private reply for sharing email.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    tangpage on #28119
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28121
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    tangpage on #28151

It’s good…

but, to be honest… i am not very impressed…. did you ever look at a plugin called, youzer?

only thing i like it’s your message function. but somehow, still a little confusing…

• Participant
    tangpage on #28152

in another hand, I want to try your media press, and create a temporary account, logged in, and on your demo, i couldn’t upload any photos to see how it work… i know, it’s quite similar to RtMedia, but, buddyboss media, kinda simply, easy… and clean.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28153

Hi Kino,
    Thank you for sharing your opinion. I sincerely appreciate it.
    Can you please clarify the context of feedback though? is it about Community Builder?
    Well, I will repeat again, It is not a pre-made design, It is a theme framework and if you are looking for pre-made design, This is not suitable.

Also, Our future themes are designed for common people(generic in nature) and do not expect everyone to like them. We will keep focusing on our strength which is simplicity, efficiency, flexibility and speed and let the community decide for themselves.

Also, Yes, I have seen the Youzer ad I am not impressed. Making all sites look same, breaking the whole eco system, badly implementing template filtering and bloated css, that’s what I see Youzer is. It might be a quick way to make something look good but most people will regret(and I know atleast 10 who did) later. I bought a copy of themeforest theme and it comes with that.

It might have been a great plugin if they had done things in the right way. It is the only plugin blacklisted by us from any support/compatibility for now(may change in future).

About MediaPress:- The Community Builder demo should give you a glimpse on it too. I will check MediaPress demo and see why it did not allow you uploading.
    Having more than 1 option is good thing to have and you are welcome to choose which ever you prefer. Whether it is BuddyBoss or MediaPress or RTmedia.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘This plugin not work with other themes?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved