BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] to migrate all the buddypress content with the role of the members, the xprofile

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Hervé on #23690

Hello,
    My website is really bad.
    The database may be corrupt. To try to solve this, I would like to migrate all the buddypress content with the role of the members, the xprofile fields. I have not seen a free plugin that does it.
    Could you tell me which tables I have to copy to a new site ?
    Regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23691

Hi Herve,
    Can you please clarify all BuddyPress content? Is it activity, friends groups etc too?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hervé on #23693

Hi Brajesh
    That’s all that is related to buddypress: activity, friends, groups, wordpress roles, xprofile fields ..
    I hope that the third party plugins (mycred, BuddyPress Member Types Pro, BuddyPress Rate Limit User Activity, mailster …) will find the id of the member by restoring them !!
    Regards
    Hervé

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23712

Hi Herve,
    There is no way to commonly identify BuddyPress content. You will need to be specific.

When you say you database is corrupt, can you please clarify in what sense?

I am not sure it will be a good idea to export individual tables. If you have issues, taking a backup and cleaning up might be better option. Remove what you don’t need.

If your mysql server crashes freequently, then that will be a different story.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hervé on #23719

Hello Brajesh

I will not be able to give details because they are too many and varied. Examples

To solve a problem, I had to put a cron to perform “flush_rewrite_rules ();”

In the logs I have messages of this type

.. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows, ref AS reference, SUM(creds) AS total, MAX(time) AS last_entry FROM wpamo_' at line 1 pour la requête SELECT COUNT(*) AS rows, ref AS reference, SUM(creds) AS total, MAX(time) AS last_entry FROM wpamo_myCRED_log WHERE user_id = 4920 AND ctype = 'mycred_default' GROUP BY ref ORDER BY rows DESC; faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, myCRED_Core->init, myCRED_Core->post_init_globals, mycred_set_current_account, do_action('mycred_set_current_account'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, myCRED_Log_Module->populate_current_account, myCRED_History->__construct, myCRED_History->populate,

and full of member display issues, …. 🙁

For a year, I spent hours disabling everything, fixing the base … 🙁 🙁
    Now I am very tired and ready to stop the site with wordpress
    Maybe we reach the limits of wordpress with the integration of many plugins !?

Can you just tell me the main buddypress tables : friends, wordpress roles, xprofile fields (and if possible activity, groups) .
    I’ll try table by table to see if I find the solution?
    thank you in advance

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Hervé.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23723

Hi Herve,
    Here is the list
    https://buddypress.org/wp-content/uploads/15/2013/11/bp_db_schema_v1.0.png

I do not think it is WordPress or BuddyPress though there are 3rd party plugins which can cause headache. I have seen too many of them with questionable quality.

The above error is coming from mycred btw.

My suggestion for future will be to have two environments. A live site and another staging where to test things before putting them on live. That should save a lot of time.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hervé on #24324

HI Brajesh,
    I migrated yesterday manually.
    Everything seems to work properly without the errors of the old site :-).
    Only problem, I have the debug.log file which continues to fill with an earlier date (22/07 instead of 23/07) !!!
    I used all the possible tools of correction:
    * buddypress
    * WP-Sweep
    * WP-Optimize

[22-Jul-2019 17:01:55 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress Table 'xxx.wpamo_bp_xprofile_data' doesn't exist pour la requête SELECT * FROM wpamo_bp_xprofile_data WHERE field_id = 1 AND user_id = 2 faite par require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('users_page_bp-profile-setup'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, xprofile_admin, xprofile_admin_screen, xprofile_get_field, BP_XProfile_Field::get_instance, BP_XProfile_Field->__construct, BP_XProfile_Field->populate, BP_XProfile_Field->get_field_data, BP_XProfile_ProfileData->__construct, BP_XProfile_ProfileData->populate
    [22-Jul-2019 17:01:55 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress Table 'xxx.wpamo_bp_xprofile_data' doesn't exist pour la requête SELECT * FROM wpamo_bp_xprofile_data WHERE field_id = 57 AND user_id = 2 faite par require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('users_page_bp-profile-setup'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, xprofile_admin, xprofile_admin_screen, xprofile_get_field, BP_XProfile_Field::get_instance, BP_XProfile_Field->__construct, BP_XProfile_Field->populate, BP_XProfile_Field->get_field_data, BP_XProfile_ProfileData->__construct, BP_XProfile_ProfileData->populate

Do you have an idea to solve this problem because it fills the debug.log file 🙁

• Participant
    Hervé on #24325

Hello,
    I think I solved the problem. I had not changed the prefix in wp-config while I had done in the database to make my exports / imports.
    I still have a weird value that is written in the debug
    [23-Jul-2019 10:09:54 UTC] b35af9a701
    [23-Jul-2019 10:09:56 UTC] b35af9a701
    [23-Jul-2019 10:10:04 UTC] b35af9a701
    [23-Jul-2019 10:10:06 UTC] b35af9a701
    An idea ?
    Regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24332

Hi Herve,
    Congrats.

I am glad you were able to do it.

The value is a hash. I am unable to say what might cause it.

Try cleaning your log and then deactivating plugins one by one. That should give the idea which plugin/code is causing it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hervé on #24356

Hi Brajesh
    Migration and site in good condition now.
    thank you for your attention
    Regards

The topic ‘ [Resolved] to migrate all the buddypress content with the role of the members, the xprofile’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved