BuddyDev

Search

Update Profile tabs creater pro

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Peter Amato on #48261

Hi, I currently am using User Profile Tabs Creator Pro Version: 1.1.5 Its working fine but I want to know if there are any benefits to migrating to the current version and what the cost would be for me to do so.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48264

Hi Peter,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

Thank you for using the plugin.

Please have a look at the changelog here.
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/#changelog

If you find anything important or useful, please upgrade. The renewal cost is same as the original price. We do offer renewal discount for continuity subscription for uninterrupted subscription but it is not applicable for your purchase.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Peter Amato on #48268

Brajesh,
    As you suggested I reviewed the changelog and determined that it will be useful to upgrade to the current version. I am assuming that jumping from 1.1.5 to 1.3.0 will not cause any problems with the exiting profile tabs.

Also, I started a new topic about migrating profile tabs from a development version of my live site.

Thank you.
    Peter

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48270

Hi Peter,
    Thank you for considering the update.
    The update will not cause any issues.

I have replied to your other thread as well.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Peter Amato on #48530

Hi Brajesh,
    Today I attempted to purchase the new version of User Profile Tabs Creator Pro and somehow ended up with 2 pending orders #45425 and #45426 using paypal, when I wanted to pay by creditcard. I do not see a way to cancel those pending orders.

I want to cancel those and place one order and pay by Creditcard.

Thankyou,
    Peter

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48531

Hi Peter,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    Once your order has gone to pending, they are automatically cancelled and will never be retried.

I have removed them now. Please try again.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Peter Amato on #48536

Hi Brajesh,
    Thanks, the purchase went through and I downloaded the1.3.0 version zip file. I also installed configured and validated the Buddy Dev Dashboard.

What is the process for installing the plugin version 1.3.0 without loosing all the tabs I created with version 1.2.4? Should I install 1.3.0 and activate it while version 1.2.4 is active? Or should I deactivate 1.2.4 first? Should I delete 1.2.4?
    Thanks,
    Peter

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48543

Hi Peter,
    Thank you for purchasing.

There are multiple way. If you have installed BuddyDev dashboard, you can simply update from your plugins screen directly(just like any normal WordPress plugin. You will receive the notification for the update once WordPress checks for plugin updates.

Or, you can delete the old plugin and install from the zip by uploading it. No data will be deleted.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved