- Jessie LeGrand on April 13, 2023 at 9:54 pm #49216
With this plugin enabled when we click on a member in the member directory it doesn’t take us to the defined profile tab it takes us to a non-timeline / non-profile section for the member. We’d like the navigation to work as specified within buddyboss navigation.
*Basically the plugin has messed up the default buddy navigation that is set within buddyboss. *
- Brajesh Singh on April 13, 2023 at 9:59 pm #49217
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Please link me to screenshots showing the tab settings.
My guess is somehow the settings are affecting your default landing tab and causing issue.
please link me to settings screenshots and I will assist.
- Jessie LeGrand on April 14, 2023 at 7:29 pm #49221This reply has been marked as private.
- Jessie LeGrand on April 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm #49222
with this plugin enabled I’m not redirected where I’m supposed to be when clicking on a member. Please advise.
- Brajesh Singh on April 14, 2023 at 10:54 pm #49223
Thank you for the details.
I don’t see the settings in the screenshot(for profile tabs) but I can see the reason.
Please visit Dashboard->Users->Profile Tabs and edit the tab you have created. On the edit page, Please look for “Set it as default component?” and make sue it is not checked.
Once you do that, the default preference from your theme settings will work.
- Jessie LeGrand on April 17, 2023 at 1:20 pm #49242
Hello, we’ve done that and it still redirects incorrectly. please advise.
- Brajesh Singh on April 17, 2023 at 4:46 pm #49247
Thank you for the reply.
Please link me to a screenshot of the following pages:-
1. Dashboard->Users->Profile tabs
2. dashboard->Users->profile tabs->Edit tab for the existing ones.
Also, if you have s stging site and you are comfortable sharing temporary access, we can look the settings and assist you quickly( This is optional and not required).
- Jessie LeGrand on April 17, 2023 at 5:02 pm #49248This reply has been marked as private.
- Jessie LeGrand on April 17, 2023 at 5:08 pm #49249
disregard, we figured it out. there was another entry and once removed everything started working.
- Brajesh Singh on April 17, 2023 at 5:20 pm #49250
That’s awesome! I am glad you got it working.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.