Tagged: member type, members, users
- Lisa Lagrou on October 17, 2021 at 10:24 pm #41052
How do we allow users to choose which member types they are?
- Brajesh Singh on October 18, 2021 at 7:50 pm #41061
You can use member type field.
1. Are you using member types pro plugin by us? If yes, there are 2 field types included with it.
2. I(f not using the member types pro, you can use the member type field https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-xprofile-member-type-field/
- Lisa Lagrou on October 19, 2021 at 3:54 pm #41067
Thank you! But why is it only “Single Member Type”?
There are some members who are multiple member types. How do I enable this?
- Lisa Lagrou on October 19, 2021 at 4:06 pm #41068
Wait, this plugin looks like it allows multiple member types per user:
Can I use this instead?
- Lisa Lagrou on October 19, 2021 at 4:30 pm #41069
Ok, you can close this! I used the member types pro plugin to enable multiple member types per user.
- Lisa Lagrou on October 19, 2021 at 4:36 pm #41070
Actually, NO, DON’T CLOSE. With the pro plugin, the member types is no longer listed on the Member Directory page above the members boxes. How do I re-enable this with the pro plugin?
- Brajesh Singh on October 19, 2021 at 7:51 pm #41074
This plugin(member types pro), adds its own system of adding tabs.
Are you using some theme which adds their own tabs? If yes, Please let me know and I will assist.
- Lisa Lagrou on October 20, 2021 at 5:47 pm #41086
I’m using your theme.
- Brajesh Singh on October 21, 2021 at 12:31 am #41096
I see, In community Builder, we are detecting for member types pro and leaving the handling to it. I will update the theme to avoid that as BuddyPress 7.0+ comes with Member types support.
I will update in next 24-48 hours.
- Lisa Lagrou on October 22, 2021 at 9:22 pm #41148
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Users Choosing Member Types’ is closed to new replies.