BuddyDev

Search

Using BP Block Users plugin with wpDiscuz, BuddyPress plugins

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51851

Hi,
    I am sorry, at the moment we lack the time to look further into it. I wish we could help but we are a small team and the time is limited, so we won’t be able to invest any further into it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    CA News Forum on #52099

Hi Brajesh:

I completely understand that your developer doesn’t have time to look further into compatibility. Although I can’t justify purchasing the plugin without knowing for sure that it will work with wpDiscuz, I have been in contact with the developer of wpDiscuz (wpdiscuz.com) and they are willing to look at your plugin to try to make it compatible with theirs. It might be beneficial to your company if wpDiscuz users can purchase your plugin to add this missing blocking feature, as I have seen several people on their community forum asking about it.

Is there a way for me to provide them with a copy of Block Users to review? So that you can be assured that I will not use it on my sites without first paying for it (should they manage to make it compatible with their BuddyPress Integration add-on, of course) the two sites I own that I would ultimately want to use it on are https://ca-news-forum.com and our staging site, https://canf-test-site.com. None of my other websites allow commenting so they don’t use wpDiscuz, BuddyPress or the BuddyPress Integration plugins.

I currently have a private topic window open with “Asti” on the wpDiscuz community forum, so no other forum users would be able to see or access the shared plugin. Alternately, I can probably ask them for an email address if you would be more comfortable with sending your plugin directly to them to ensure that I won’t end up with an unpaid copy of it. Please let me know if there is a way we can move forward with this, as I’ve stated earlier this is a critical feature that I would really like to have on my website.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52100

Hi,
    Thank you for the reply.

No issues with purchasing. We are happy to share a copy of the plugin with you. I have shared a copy via google drive and also sent you a mail with basic API details. Please check for the same.

We will be happy if it can be utilized for your purpose. If you need any further assistance about the API/implementation, Please feel free to reach us.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    CA News Forum on #52101

Hi Brajesh, I have received your email and I thank you for sharing the plugin and information. As per my reply, I will update you once I know more from wpDiscuz.

Cheers

D.M.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52102

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved