BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Warning Notices, etc. With Facebook-like Activity Stream

• Participant
    Kip Hampton on #407

A fresh install/activation of the fb-like-user-activity-stream plugin results in the following notices being displayed on the page:

Notice: Undefined index: activity in /yadda-yadda-yadda/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-buddybar.php on line 159

And:

Notice: Undefined index: has_more_items in /var/www/sites/blog/docroot/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-activity/bp-activity-template.php on line 351

In the second case, the problem seems to break the “Load More” link when users have more than a single page of activity.

Installation details:
    WordPress: 4.3
    Buddypress: 2.3.3
    Theme: Custom, based loosely on the default buddypress theme and the Twenty Fourteen WP theme.

On our testing server, I went through and disabled all other plugins except Buddypress and this plugin and the errors persisted so it seems unlikely to be a conflict with another plugin.

Any ideas?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #408

Hi Kip,
    My apologies for the inconvenience.
    As I see these notices are generated by BuddyPress core files, but the fb like user activity might have triggered that. Please allow me 30 mins to check and get back to you.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #411

Hi Kip,
    There were issues. I have fixed the issues in version 1.1.6

Please delete old plugin. Download the new from here
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/facebook-like-user-activity-stream-for-buddypress/

and update.

Please note that I have changed the name of the plugin zip file to allow us to provide update in future via the BuddyDev Dashboard plugin.

Please do let me know if this works for you or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

PS: I thought I posted this yesterday but while checking forum I saw that I missed. I am sorry, It was fixed yesterday and I typed the reply but forgot to post.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Warning Notices, etc. With Facebook-like Activity Stream’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved