- Brett on November 28, 2016 at 12:14 am in reply to: BP Autologin on Activation – You must log in to access the page you requested #6518
What it is not doing, is log in. I removed the custom redirect, and then removed some code to make the profiles private, and it will activate, but not login. So what I get is it showing the user’s profile information as if I was a visitor, hence why it is asking to log the user in.
- Brett on November 25, 2016 at 6:06 am in reply to: BP Autologin on Activation – You must log in to access the page you requested #6492
Brajesh – I haven’t heard anything back from you yet, let me know if you need a list of plugins so see what may have caused this to stop logging in on activation as expected.
- Brett on November 7, 2016 at 12:50 am in reply to: BP Autologin on Activation – You must log in to access the page you requested #6292
I have recently added a staging site as sub-domain of the current, would this cause any issues?
- Brett on October 26, 2016 at 1:53 am in reply to: Conditional Fields not saving when using built in Member Type #6165
Thanks Brajesh. It had been working until recently, then again the label and the slug were the same (other than the label had capitilisation).
Sounds like I had been lucky until now that it had been working without issues
Let me know when you have updated, and I can test on my site.
- Brett on October 25, 2016 at 11:34 am in reply to: Conditional Fields not saving in BuddyPress 2.7.0 #6125
I have done a little bit of further investigation and the issue appears when using a member type as the item to control whether an item is shown or hidden, and where the label differs to the slug.
When looking at the is_match function, it would bring up the Member Type label (in this case singular) and try to compare it to the slug (Which will be all lowercase, and without any spaces)
I have done a nasty little hack to make sure my particular member type does match. (strtolower and pregreplace to make the strings match)
Are you able to look into why when comparing member type it compares a singular label against a slug when trying to do the conditional profile field that is in the edit member profile page