- Gregg Housh on April 24, 2017 at 9:03 pm in reply to: BuddyPress Bookmarklet – Only plugin is abandonded #8748
I also think the instructions should be editable in an admin interface.
Thats all I can think of right now. But that would make it a lot more useful.
- Gregg Housh on April 24, 2017 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8747
Thats great, thank you. Just passed it on.
- Gregg Housh on April 23, 2017 at 4:44 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8734
No, you’re right. Its the BuddyBoss Wall plugin thats causing it. I am just not sure what I am supposed to ask BuddyBoss to do here. Tell them its interfering with a BuddyDev plugin and since I am using both I hope they can help solve it?
- Gregg Housh on April 22, 2017 at 9:24 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8717
Thanks for all of this.
I am not sure what I am supposed to be asking from BuddyBoss? Is it just that their plugin, BuddyBoss Wall, messes up the bp_has_members() functionality?
- Gregg Housh on April 22, 2017 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8710
Alright, went through the work to do this.
1. BuddyVerified is whats causing that strange design with all the extra stuff and the verified checkboxes.
2. BuddyBoss Wall, a big piece of this theme and the whole site in fact, is whats causing the plugin to not show people, or randomly show people.
I can’t leave the BuddyBoss Wall deactivated. So figuring out why they are having trouble would be really awesome!
- Gregg Housh on April 21, 2017 at 9:58 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8701
Yeah, I don’t believe it’s your plugins fault. It has to be something to do with the theme or a conflict with another plugin. I know that much, which one and how, I have no idea.
- Gregg Housh on April 21, 2017 at 7:45 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8699
There is no code in my bp-custom.php that touches the members loop. The only thing I do in my custom file is add a tab to a group. And the code we got working in another thread for skipping a group in the group notification plugin.
- Gregg Housh on April 18, 2017 at 9:47 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress Extended Friendship Request default message #8635
That works, thank you for that. Tested and its great.
- Gregg Housh on April 18, 2017 at 9:37 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8631
Verified is probably causing that one I would guess, I can’t reliably cause it to happen so testing it is hard.
The other two plugins didn’t seem to fix the list. Disabled them one at a time and tested.
- Gregg Housh on April 17, 2017 at 11:09 pm in reply to: Featured Members #8619
Just to add to the fun, it sometimes looks like this while on Admin’s account: