- Jay Anderson on May 25, 2020 at 3:02 am in reply to: [Resolved] Redirect Register / Login Buttons in Community Builder Pro #30173
Thanks for the help,
I figured it out. I had to create a child theme for each of the themes I’m using and add the code into the functions.php file.
So it appears to all be working properly.
Thanks again for all the help. I really appreciate it.
I added the code with the XYZ PHP Code Snippet plugin but no luck. I still don’t see the Admin bar for the subscriber/customer user.
Should I put the code directly into buddypress bp-custom.php?
- Jay Anderson on May 20, 2020 at 5:07 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Redirect Register / Login Buttons in Community Builder Pro #30069
Everything is working great except for the login link in the right menu. It keeps going to the wp-login page.
I added the #bp-menu bp-login-nav to the BP link selector but doesn’t seem to work. It all worked great with the Register link.
- Jay Anderson on May 19, 2020 at 9:33 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Redirect Register / Login Buttons in Community Builder Pro #30034This reply has been marked as private.
- Jay Anderson on May 19, 2020 at 9:23 am in reply to: [Resolved] Redirect Register / Login Buttons in Community Builder Pro #30013
What would you recommend? I had to put 2 buttons on the home page and add a login & register link in the right menu because some of my users couldn’t figure out the Icons on mobile devices.
I did have the Ajax Registration plugin activated but I couldn’t figure out how to get it to function properly with the home page buttons and the Right menu links.
I thought using the woocommerce my account page would do the trick, but maybe using the ajax plugin might be a better way.
I need to have the same login/register experience no matter which way they choose to login and register.
Is there a way to get the Registration/Login to pop up for the home page buttons and right menu links?
That wold be my preferred method.
hbanks for the help,
- Jay Anderson on April 27, 2020 at 7:59 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Password Reset not sending email #29338
Sorry for the post. I figured it out. I had the URL in the Ajax Registration set to the Activity page. The emails were being sent to the Junk Folder.
Everything is working properly.
- Jay Anderson on April 25, 2020 at 6:13 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Need some help with CSS and the Community Builder Pro #29274
Worked like a charm.
Thanks for all the support.
- Jay Anderson on April 24, 2020 at 11:22 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Need some help with CSS and the Community Builder Pro #29250
I have it working sort of, but I need a bit of help.
I’ve added the subtabs but they are showing up below everything and not changing the current tabs there.
I’ve attached a screenshot to better explain what I’ve done.