- leigh Gregg on September 24, 2015 at 1:29 pm #565
I have prepared the language file there already, to keep a safe record of language files. Thanks
- leigh Gregg on September 24, 2015 at 9:08 am #562
Hello, I am checking on the new update and sorting out the language files. I want to add my language changes to the wordpress language folder. Should this be picked up by a folder named bp-profile-visibility-manager and adding en_GB po and mo file in the languages folder? Thansk
- leigh Gregg on September 3, 2015 at 7:57 pm #358
1. Using display: hidden;
2. “Private active time” Text
I will check if I set the default to hide last active time.
- leigh Gregg on September 3, 2015 at 6:34 am #336
Issue, last active time is not working. All members are marked as “not recently active”
- leigh Gregg on September 3, 2015 at 6:20 am #335
Downloaded a fresh copy of the plugin, seems to be okay this time 🙂 I noticed in the Git terminal that all the files were updated, which seems a bit weird for a small update, works now though. Thanks
- leigh Gregg on September 3, 2015 at 6:06 am #334
hello, I maybe able to do this later, I have removed and uploaded the last version without any error.
- leigh Gregg on September 2, 2015 at 11:41 pm #329
Hello, i have uploaded through my Git account, but now I have white screen of death going into the backend admin of the site. I will rollback until further notice. Thanks
- leigh Gregg on September 2, 2015 at 8:37 pm #326
Hello, was this updated? Thanks
- leigh Gregg on August 10, 2015 at 9:43 am #109
And yes, I do mean Profile Visibility Manager, not Profile Privacy. Thanks
- leigh Gregg on August 10, 2015 at 9:40 am #108
Sorry, to clarify, when buddypress is deactivated, the Profile privacy plugin casues the theme to crash until it is deactivated. The themes then work well again.