- Propertytips on January 13, 2019 at 11:40 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Blog Categories For Groups Creating Duplicate Content #20160
Apologies for not responding earlier… just seen your post today.
I have uploaded the 1.30 version and run a number of test…
Here are the results:
1) When you choose “link to single post” it works – The post shows up on the group page but the link is to the single post – so NO duplicate content… however the images uploaded from front end as the featured image do not show up in the article.
2) if you try to load a post from the backend the whole post published shows up as a single post but does not show up under the group page at all.
3) When you choose the link to “show inside group” – The post shows up on the group page and also a duplicate shows up on the single post …. the duplicate content issue remains here.
4) The issue for loading a post from the back end also occurs here again – if you try to load a post from the backend the whole post published shows up as a single post but does not show up under the group page.
My own set up is using a custom post type for the post from the “blog categories for groups plugin”.. so i am not sure if that might contribute to the issues i am experiencing.
Any help will be much appreciated
- Propertytips on January 7, 2019 at 10:28 am in reply to: [Resolved] Blog Categories For Groups Creating Duplicate Content #19977
Thanks for taking time out to look into the issue.
It will be great if it works similar to the buddyblog which is a favorite of mine
Will keep an eye out for the update.