- Renaat Sioncke on March 16, 2022 at 10:18 am #43837
Seems it was a caching issue
- Renaat Sioncke on February 25, 2022 at 7:23 am #43549
I tested the Zip Recipes plugin too. Same story. They use WP blocks.
Any tips on how to allow front end publishing with BuddyBlog Pro would be appreciated.
- Renaat Sioncke on February 24, 2022 at 3:32 pm #43540
I published the snippet, looks like working. Thanks.
- Renaat Sioncke on February 22, 2022 at 5:03 pm #43493
A quick question.
What do you mean with the key used in BuddyBlog. Is that the BuddyBlog Pro > form > Post Fields > placeholder ?
Is there a tutorial?
I work with Pods and Beaver Themer together, to build my BuddyBlog Pro styling. So As soon as I know what key Buddyblog is saving and where to find it, I can set my image up, I guess.
- Renaat Sioncke on February 21, 2022 at 10:57 am #43455
I hope to achieve this as simple as possible. I am not building my own affiliate network. But, yes, it is a plugin to integrate AffiliateWP. I tested the plugin before, and I am looking for other options. And BuddyDev seems to have a responsive support. Thanks for the suggestion. BTW are you connected with BuddyDev?
- Renaat Sioncke on February 21, 2022 at 8:08 am #43449
Thank you, looking forward to the reply.
The lifetime referrer is stored in the user’s WordPress profile.
- Renaat Sioncke on February 20, 2022 at 7:55 am #43403This reply has been marked as private.