- Fourth Frontier on May 11, 2021 at 1:28 pm #38580
The activity in queue is not hidden. It still shows up with the “in moderation” label.
Is there a way to hide it completely till its approved ?
- Brajesh Singh on May 11, 2021 at 5:38 pm #38588
Thank you for using the plugin.
The activity is only visible to the author of the activity and the site admin.
We have made it visible to the author of the activity to avoid them re-posting the same thing again and again thinking that it was never posted.
If yous till wish to hide it, we can help. Please do note that there is no way to know the difference between first time response on activity and the other listing, so the user’s will not be notified of their post succeeding.
- Fourth Frontier on May 12, 2021 at 7:50 am #38602
No other users(logged in) were also able to view it in my case. Please
- Fourth Frontier on May 12, 2021 at 7:53 am #38604
Adding more details for clarity …..other users(logged in) who are not admins were able to view the post with the ‘in moderation’ label.
Author can see – behaving as expected
Admin should be able to see – behaving as expected
Other non admin logged in users can also see – this should not be allowed.
The last point is where we are facing issue.
- Brajesh Singh on May 12, 2021 at 9:05 am #38609
Thank you for the reply.
1. Are you using BuddyPress or BuddyBoss
2. is it happening for group activity or personal activity?
3. what is the role of the user?
Please let me know and I will assist further.
- Fourth Frontier on May 12, 2021 at 12:11 pm #38612
I am using BuddyPress with youzify plugin.
It is happening for personal activity.
Role of user is contributor. It also happened for user with role participant.
- Brajesh Singh on May 12, 2021 at 12:14 pm #38613
I am assuming that it is the Youzify plugin causing issue. I had seen Youzer causing issues due to their strange ways of filtering template and loops.
Can you please temporarily disable Youzify and check and let me know.
- Fourth Frontier on May 12, 2021 at 12:22 pm #38614
Yes you are right. If I disable Youzify it works.
The problem is we need Youzify for the look and feel, so what is the work around here?
- Fourth Frontier on May 13, 2021 at 8:43 am #38632
One more question
– how can I change the name from which email is being sent in case of moderation? Right now it shows email sent from WordPress.
- Brajesh Singh on May 13, 2021 at 9:48 pm #38649
Thank you for letting us know about the issue with Youzify. Please allow us till Tuesday to try a compatibility update. If the Youzify does not allow us flexibility, we will issue the refund then.
For the Sender name, Please feel free to use any of the plugin that allows you to change your default sender name. you may search “email from” on wp.org repo to see the list of available plugins.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.