Thank a lot.
1) When will the next release be tentatively ?
2) Yes we wanted it as an admin option.
Once the post comes to moderation , we move it to a separate category.and can filter by items in that category while viewing. Can this be done as a custom feature request ?
1) While viewing an individual item from the moderation queue, it shows the User Id. Is there a way to show the email there, so its easier to respond to user via email if needed.
Right now the only way is to copy user Id , got to all users and the get corresponding email. It is tedious to do it on an item by item basis
2) Is there a way to categorize moderation items? E.g. some into support items and some into discussion items
Thanks . Its all working good and as expected now 🙂 .
Just for my understanding, what are the changes you did to fix these ? I listed two below , is there any thing else , any setting or fix you added from your end ?
– fix 1 – But if you set the setting with the name “Hide reported content from poster” to no.
– fix 2 – “User Switching” plugin seemed to have helped with not showing “in moderation” label to contributors. before that plugin this functionality wasn’t working , but after installing this plugin it got resolved. Was it the plugin or did you change/add a compatibility
- This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Fourth Frontier.
I just tried below steps right now:-
– Changed role of user ‘Aparna’ to contributor and posted “trial as contributor”.
– Now it is hidden for author (aparna) also.
– It is visible for Admin with the ‘In moderation’ label.
– Earlier it was visible for all including author. Now it is visible only for admin (not even author).
I am unable to share screenshots ,else i would have attached the same . Is it possible to debug via zoom call or google meet for more clarity? Let me know.
Reverting role of user Aparna to Admin so that you may check again .
Hi Brajesh and Ravi,
Thanks for the updates. We will wait for the compatibility update. Overall we loved the plugin , hoping this update will fix our issue . 🙂
“Delegate moderation capability to user roles” is set as ‘No’.
In ‘Moderation Manager Roles’ we have chosen ‘Administrator’.
Should i change any of these ?