BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] AJAX Registration form not working

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Mac Gaughan on #10277

Hi,

I purchased your AJAX Registration form plug in and you said that it would be ready to go but nothing appears to have changed. I have the registration page of my WP and BP site at cleantravel.org/register with a ‘Sign Up’ button in the header. Should it work to pop up the form when ‘Sign Up’ is clicked straight away or do I have to do some customisation?

I’ve read this: https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-ajax-registration/documentation/

but it’s not clear. For example, you say: “Assigning class ‘bp-ajaxr’ on the anchor(link) element”..
    Where do I do that? I’m learning coding at the moment, hence why I bought this plugin, so I unfortunately require some more details please!

• Participant
    Mac Gaughan on #10278

Also, sorry, I should mention that due to my current theme, the CSS class for my ‘Sign Up’ button on my header navigation is bp-menu bp-register-nav

Is that why it is not working? Please let me know!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10279

Hi Mac,
    My apologies for the inconvenience.

I will assist you adding the css. I am trying to access your site “http://leantravel.org/” from India and It is not working for me.

Can you please check if the url is correct and I will be able to quickly assist.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mac Gaughan on #10282

Hi, thanks for the reply. The website is cleantravel.org

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10283

Thank you.
    Checking now. Will get back in 5 minutes.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10284

Hi Mac,
    Thank you.

I see that you are using the default BuddyPress custom menu. I have added this selector in the plugin. Please download and use version 1.3.5
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-ajax-registration/

It will work for you.

regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mac Gaughan on #10285

Hi, ok. I’ll do that now and let you know.

• Participant
    Mac Gaughan on #10286

That’s great, it appears to be working now! Do you also have a similar plug in for the sign in page?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10287

Hi Mac,
    Thank you.
    No, we don’t have any such plugin but the next major version of ajax registration will include login, password reset, and registration all. We plan to release it in 2-4 weeks time frame.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mac Gaughan on #10288

Ok, thanks. good to know.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] AJAX Registration form not working’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved