Sorry to inform you that the problem is not resolved yet and I am still waiting for your availability to troubleshoot this issue on my website.
I can confirm that I am using BuddyPress rather than BuddyBoss.
Thank you in advance for your help!
- Brajesh Singh on January 25, 2022 at 11:21 am #42803
Normally, we need members to purchase support package for this plugin but it has been a long time that you have waited, so I will troubleshoot it on your site.
Please share the following details for temporary access:-
1. FTP account(to check and verify configurations as well as to allow me put any update if needed in the plugin).
2. WordPress network admin account
3. Database access(if you are using phpmyadmin, I will need access to that to check that the tables are being created and the changes are there).
- Brajesh Singh on January 25, 2022 at 11:23 am #42804
I had another look at your video
1. The user is registering on the sub site
2. You are testing their profile on main site
The problem is, if a user registers on the sub site, their profile will have data on sub site. They won’t have any data on your main site. This is the expected behaviour.
can you please visit the profile on sub site and confirm that the data is not visible?
- Brajesh Singh on January 25, 2022 at 10:52 pm #42818
I will be looking at it within next 2 days and getting back to you.
- Brajesh Singh on January 25, 2022 at 10:53 pm #42819This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.