BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Free support, rude insults and threats

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #16848

hi all,

I just read this most distateful post: https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/is-rude-and-insulting-support-by-brajesh-being-condoned-by-you/ . I don’t wish to open up a can of worms here, but something needs to be said about this.

If you go to the original thread, and bearing in mind the initial support request was for a non-buddydev-plugin), here: https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/issue-with-buddypress-activity-by-wpmu-dev/page/2/ #15852 you can see that the original complainant was happy to recieve free support: It is really very great of you to help me so much and I really appreciate it.

She had to wait several days for a response, and appears to become enraged at the delay. She complains, because the free and volunteer support she received was not quick enough: As for wanting your support, I do not want it. and Support by the rep Brajesh was rude and unprofessional. and I have reported your conduct!.

I run my own social media networking site, and I know how ungrateful the userbase can be. When they are in turn rude and threatening, it is time to say goodbye to them. It may be sad to see a user leave, but it is better they go elsewhere, with their rage and their fury, than to continue to pollute an otherwise very useful site.

Brajesh – from myself and on behalf of all grateful users of buddydev, we appreciate the work you do. For the selfless and endlessly helpful support which you and your team freely provide, THANK YOU and thank you again!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16849

Hi Richard,
    Thank you.

I sincerely appreciate your support and kind words.

It’s a past episode and I hope that there won’t be anything like this in future. I gained some experience too.

Let us close that and move forward 🙂

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #16859

Moving along 😉

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16863

🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Free support, rude insults and threats’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved