BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Gallery not showing all galleries

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Terjemk on #1179

ok, have disabled plugins one by one without any results.

In the galleries list in admin one of the galleries shows this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/bareguys/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mediapress-master/core/storage/class-mpp-local-storage.php on line 62

Does this say you anything?

http://www.mactosh.net/image/Galleries1.jpg

http://www.mactosh.net/image/Galleries2.jpg

• Participant
    Terjemk on #1180

I also have tested rtMedia at one time and this plugin was activated at the time I contacted u. Would this have anything to do with this problem?

And I also wonder: Is it mediapress that actually “make” the galleries” or are those stored in wp somewhere else?

Would I be able to access those galleries that users have set up in another way than through the mediapress All galleries settings?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1181

Hi,
    1. It seems due to some reasons intermediate sizes were not generated. That was some unexpected error.
    I have fixed it in https://github.com/buddydev/mediapress/commit/ca0b5997958240e4dab1f2c3520adde21e4ec18e
    Please redownload MediaPress and upgrade. After that, please visit Dashboard and see if the fatal error is fixed. That might be the reason for front end too.

2. I don’t think RT Media should have any effect on it.

3. The MediaPress Galleries are stored as custom post types, so yes, they will be accessible in anyway you want for a custom post type. Also, MediaPress media(photos etc ) are stored as attachment, so these should be accessible like the native thing.

Please check and let me know if the fatal is fixed.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Terjemk on #1200

That fixed the problem!!!

Great, really appreciate your help and quick replies!

I`ll be sure to recommend your plugin and great support!

• Participant
    Terjemk on #1201

I have one more question. Why is not MediaPress a part of the wordress plugin directory?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1202

Thank you.
    I appreciate your patience and all the help in troubleshooting it. you have been a great help.

It is always a pleasure to support our work 🙂

Thank you again
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1204

About your question,

It will be on Wp.org soon. We are waiting on a few more things to have included. We want to put it on the repo once our goals for first phase are met. It is too much work but too much fun too 🙂

• Participant
    Terjemk on #1206

Ic, well I’ll be sure to give u a review as soon as it goes up!

Cheers!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1207

Thank you 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Gallery not showing all galleries’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved