Tagged: group tabs creator pro, group type
- John Prendergast-Walsh on December 19, 2020 at 5:12 pm #34972
Just working with Group Tabs Creator Pro, looks like it is exactly what I need.
I have added a tab, if I leave Associated Buddy Group blank, it adds the tab to all groups. I have 50 groups that are all a specific group type, (employers in this case). Can i simply add the tab to a group type? It would be so much easier !!
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Brajesh Singh on December 20, 2020 at 10:06 pm #34987
Thank you for using the plugin.
Since BuddyPress and BuddyBoss both have now support for creating group types from dashboard, we are adding the support.
Please allow us next 3-4 days to push an update.
- John Prendergast-Walsh on December 21, 2020 at 10:34 pm #35012
Thank you again for the quick response and adding the functionality to the next release.
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 11, 2021 at 1:48 pm #35411
Any update on the group type function?
- Brajesh Singh on January 11, 2021 at 6:53 pm #35425
Thank you for checking. Yes, it is completed. I have asked one of my team members to test it and release by tomorrow.
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 11, 2021 at 7:27 pm #35429
Great news, thank you for the update Brajesh
- Brajesh Singh on January 12, 2021 at 9:37 pm #35454
Thank you for the patience.
We have released the update.
You can either use specific groups or the specified group types for restricting the availability of the tab.
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 13, 2021 at 2:34 pm #35479
Thank you for the follow-up.
Can you please send me the link for the updated plugin? Update is not showing in WordPress as yet.
- Brajesh Singh on January 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm #35502
Please install and configure BuddyDe dashboard.
It will allow you to automatically update the plugins.
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 16, 2021 at 11:23 am #35546
Can you email the username and access key to use please?
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Group Tabs Creator Pro – Add by group type’ is closed to new replies.