Tagged: group tabs creator pro, group type
- Khalid Mohamed on January 16, 2021 at 4:20 pm #35547
Hi support Team,
The new feature of supporting the group type is awesome. However, I tried to use this to modify an existing tab label so that it has a name with a certain group type and a different name with some other types, but it didn’t work because of the slug. Does the new release support modifying an existing tab as per the group type?
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 17, 2021 at 2:55 pm #35550
I downloaded and updated the plugin to use the tabs. The auto update didn’t work and I cant access the dashboard. But all good, trying it now with the group type function.
- Brajesh Singh on January 17, 2021 at 9:52 pm #35553
For auto update, Please use BuddyDev dashboard plugin and configure it using your key
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 18, 2021 at 10:03 am #35567
Thank you Brajesh, I didn’t know where to find my key. All active 🙂 !
- John Prendergast-Walsh on January 18, 2021 at 11:33 am #35569
Yep I found it from the previous messages, I was just saying thank you !!
- Brajesh Singh on January 18, 2021 at 7:31 pm #35606
Thank you for confirming.
- Brajesh Singh on January 18, 2021 at 7:33 pm #35607
Please open a new topic and we will assist. Your use case is something we will be happy to support.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Group Tabs Creator Pro – Add by group type’ is closed to new replies.