• Participant
    Level: Yogi
    calu on #19575
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19590

Hi Carsten,
    Here is the first part of the blog posts. This deals with removing full name and confirm password from the Registration page

https://buddydev.com/buddypress-better-registration-part-1-remove-full-name-confirm-password-from-buddypress-registration/

Next part will deal with removing the username from the BuddyPress Registration page.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Vivek Mathur on #21785

Hi, keen to know what happened on this thread – any solution / guide to how to work with one name instead of 2?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21798

Hi Vivek,
    Please see the blog post for details.

If that does not support your need, Please create a new topic with details and we will help.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    calu on #21803

Hi there, just a clarification and a comment to Vivek on this.
    The code in the blog Brajesh is referring to, actually provides you with the one name registration you ask for, and it is working perfectly.

I think the confusion comes from the ‘part one’ and ‘part 2’, saying that ‘Next part will deal with removing the username from the BuddyPress Registration page.” But the code in part 1 already does.

Brajesh, will there be a Regisration part 2, and what can we expect to see here?

Regards
    Carsten

• Participant
    calu on #21804

What I like to see in part two, is the two registration forms merged into one form for easier styling and a more integrated look.

Is this possible to achieve?

Regards
    carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21808

Hi Carsten,
    Thank you.
    Part 2 will be available in next 1-2 week.

About 2 forms, did you mean the left/right 2 column layout? It is not two form, It is only one form.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    calu on #21810

Hi Brajesh, how exiting, I look forward to see the second part of the registration blog.
    What I mean is that WP account basic details section and BP profile details section are two different sections with two different stylings
    and yes, in two columns as well.

I would like to se only one registration section in one column with one styling.

Regards
    Carsten

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved