- Vivek Mathur on September 6, 2020 at 6:33 am #33028
Thanks, Ravi – No, i did have it MTP installed but it was deactivated.
- Vivek Mathur on September 3, 2020 at 2:01 pm #32959
Thanks, Ravi. Actually the SPAM PROTECTION is to prevent new users posts in the group, to be included in the group emails (so it controls the CONTENT of the emails, and trigger in case the setting is for an individual mail for each activity).
My issue is about the RECIPIENTS of the mails, where even non-activated members (ie who have not confirmed by clicking on activation email link in BP register) are added to groups >> added to BP Group Emails subscription >> sent the group digests, even though they are not yet activated. (these are users who appear with User Status = 2 in the Users table, while activated users have user status = 0 in the Users table)
- Vivek Mathur on September 3, 2020 at 7:54 am #32948
Thanks, Ravi – related to Groups, i am using the following:
1. Snippet for auto joinin as mentioned
2. BP Groups Email subscriptions
3.BP Groups Import users (DEACTIVATED) – used one time only
4. BP Extended moderator – Buddydev
5. BP Moderation tools – Buddydev
6. Buddydev snippet – Hide Group members for everyone except Site Admin, Group admin and group mods
Any suggestion what might be causing this?
- Vivek Mathur on February 24, 2020 at 7:51 am #27881
Thanks very much, Brajesh.
- Vivek Mathur on February 24, 2020 at 6:21 am #27878
Hi Brajesh/Ravi – just following up on this please, for suggestions. thanks.
- Vivek Mathur on November 23, 2019 at 7:42 am #26684
Thanks for the reply, Brajesh
- Vivek Mathur on November 23, 2019 at 7:41 am #26683
Thanks very much, Brajesh
- Vivek Mathur on October 10, 2019 at 2:45 pm #25822
Thanks very much, Ravi- using that filter worked! Appreciate your help as always.
- Vivek Mathur on October 10, 2019 at 2:37 pm #25821
Thanks very much for the confirmation, Brajesh.
- Vivek Mathur on August 29, 2019 at 11:11 am #25057This reply has been marked as private.