Thanks, Ravi. Actually the SPAM PROTECTION is to prevent new users posts in the group, to be included in the group emails (so it controls the CONTENT of the emails, and trigger in case the setting is for an individual mail for each activity).
My issue is about the RECIPIENTS of the mails, where even non-activated members (ie who have not confirmed by clicking on activation email link in BP register) are added to groups >> added to BP Group Emails subscription >> sent the group digests, even though they are not yet activated. (these are users who appear with User Status = 2 in the Users table, while activated users have user status = 0 in the Users table)
Thanks, Ravi – related to Groups, i am using the following:
1. Snippet for auto joinin as mentioned
2. BP Groups Email subscriptions
3.BP Groups Import users (DEACTIVATED) – used one time only
4. BP Extended moderator – Buddydev
5. BP Moderation tools – Buddydev
6. Buddydev snippet – Hide Group members for everyone except Site Admin, Group admin and group mods
Any suggestion what might be causing this?