BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How to synchronize Woocommerce Membership Levels with Buddypress Groups

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Rudolf Wagner on #18404

Thanks for checking in. Glad that it works. Don’t know what I did that it didn’t work before.

I know the procedure how to do it with CSS, it’s described in the theme documentation. I just thought the plugin could maybe provide an easier way to choose the icon. But I am also happy with CSSing. I let you know when I need help with that.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #18405

Hi Rudolf,
    No problem.

Thank you for the reply. I am glad the theme has the docs about icons.

I am looking forward to assist you in future.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Rudolf Wagner on #18582

It works so far but I still struggle to achieve what I originally wanted to achieve. I wanted to be in control how the members page looks like. I thought i will place some shortcodes there to show the members type that I want to show the way I want to show it. My theme (Kleo) would provide some clever shortcode to achieve that goal.

My main problem however is that I have found no way to prevent Buddypress from showing ALL members on that page per default. Do you know how I could make that happen?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #18583

Hi Rudolf,
    Thank you for confirming.

Please see

https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/disable-member-directory/

to disable BuddyPress members directory.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How to synchronize Woocommerce Membership Levels with Buddypress Groups’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved