BuddyDev

Search

Inviting Ideas for the best ever WordPress Gallery Plugin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #3731

Sorry about this but I don’t have any plan for BP Album. I will be interested in BP Media importer in future but BP album is out of question. The time investment can not be justified.

Also, I will be more interested in helping out if someone takes on the importer coding for BuddyPress Media. I will personally like to spend that time on adding new features to MediaPress and making it feature complete.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    lavish on #4538

Hi!

Instead of (or along with as an option) video upload to own hosting, playing which will be hefty load on the server. Is it possible to create BuddyPress member’s galleries of YouTube / Facebook embedded videos?

That way videos will be played on YouTube / Facebook servers only.

I am looking for the most suitable media plugin for a new project. Your guidance will help me a lot.

Thank you

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    nana on #6144

A suggestion may be to place users on a map, as google earth. For example, people who have a common interest can be located in “x” point. Or people who offer fruits of his garden, can be placed on a map in case anyone is interested … how can I do this?

Regards!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6162

Hi Nana,
    I am sorry but that is beyond the scope of this plugin. I have already pointed to some solutions in your other thread.

@all
    I am closing this topic for now. Please feel free to open new topic for feature requests.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘Inviting Ideas for the best ever WordPress Gallery Plugin’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved