BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Issues with BP Deactivate Account

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Khalid Mohamed on #41028

Hi Brajesh;

You’re regarding the second issue, no 404 error. Maybe this because I recently updated BuddyBoss to the latest version. However, signing in for deactivated accounts still have issue, and I confirm the issue is a conflict with ARmember. You didn’t see it because ARmember was inactive.

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41033

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you for confirming it.

The problem with signing back seems to be either the restrictions or login redirection from armember causing it.

Can you please disable these 2 and check.

Also, I will suggest getting in touch with ARMember support and asking them about the redirection.

Please ask them that we are hooking to following for re-activation of account

add_action( 'wp_login', array( $this, 'on_login' ), 10, 2 );

Is there anyway, they are intercepting the login and redirecting the user. If yes, on which action.

That will help.

PS:- Can you also login as admin and check if the user who tried to login got their account activated back or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41041

Hi Brajesh;

Noted, I’ll check and contact ARmember. Regarding your question, Yes, when the users with deactivated accounts login, their accounts get activated.

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41046

Thank you Khalid.

I am looking forward to the feedback.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41066

Hi Brajesh;

Unfortunately, I still see the page “Looks like you got lost!” after signing out from the page (User settings>account-deactivator), even when deactivating all plugins except Buddyboss and BP Deactivate Account.

When I deactivated BuddyBoss Theme, the issue did not appear and the site redirected to the signin page as normal. It seem the issue is between BP Deactivate Account and BuddyBoss Theme. You can log in again to our testing site and check.

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41125

Hi Khalid,
    I am sorry, I have tested it again on your site and I am not seeing any issue at all.

How do you produce it? I tried with the test user account you had shared above.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41131

Hi Brajesh;

I recorded a video for you replicating the issue. Please, check.

https://watch.screencastify.com/v/po4egZY24ad3s0dNyX3j

Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41165

Hi Khalid,
    Thank you.

I see, it is different issue. I was deactivating account and was referring to that. I will push a fix within 2 working days.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41183

Hi Khalid,

Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to 1.2.2 and the issue with be fixed. The issue was happening due to the way BuddyBoss understands access restricted url.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Khalid Mohamed on #41195

Hi Brajesh;

This is to confirm the update resolved the issue.

I appreciate your awesome support, BuddyDev.

Regards
    Khalid

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Issues with BP Deactivate Account’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved