BuddyDev

Search

Issues with registration member types.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Ethan Figliola on #44822

Member types is not working for the questions to change based on the member type chosen. We also need a certain member type to require manual approval is this possible please help us! https://wizardly-northcutt.107-152-33-2.plesk.page/register/

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44826

Hi Ethan,
    Thank you for using the plugin.
    I had a look and in your case, all the fields are available to actor and casting director.

The condition will seem work to you if you limit the field availability to one of the types.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #44854

Is there a way for me to require manual approval for people who register the role Casting Director?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44855

Hi Ethan,
    Thank you for the reply.

The member types pro does not have any option for requiring registration approval.; You may want to check BuddyPress Registration Options plugin and see if it provides the ability.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-registration-options/

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #44856

I Don’t think you understand me we have auto-approval enabled from you guys for registrations but we just want to not allow the casting director member type/ role to be auto-approved can you help us achieve this?

That plugin will not help us.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44859

Hi Ethan,
    I am sorry If I could not understand your requirements.

Do you want to disable auto activation of account for the casting director member types? or do you need to manually approve them from your admin dashboard?

Please let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #44860

We need to do both.

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #44861

Just for that one role the acting role we want auto-activation to continue like its setup now.

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #44862

Can you help us with this please? I feel like it would be a small addition of code to make that work and just not auto apporove users selecting the role casting director but auto approve users who choose actor. Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44871

Hi Ethan,
    I am sorry, I am unable to help you with approvals. The plugin(member type) does not deal with registration work flow.

I have checked the auto activation plugin, It is not designed for conditionally activation of one user type. We will work on it and will be adding filter to achieve it.

We will have a release by day end Tuesday to support this.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved