BuddyDev

Search

Issues with registration member types.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Ethan Figliola on #45546

Please check the code now you can see if a user is logged in as casting(editor) the get-started tab when clicked goes to a 404 but its suppose to work still

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45551

Hi Ethan,
    Please check my reply about adding a tab via BP Custom Profile Menu. You can not remove a tab added by that plugin conditionally. That will cause 404. I have shared this detail in my previous reply.

You may use our Profile Tabs Creator pro to achieve this conditional from the settings. Please do note that if you applied conditional tab via code even to the tabs created by Profile Tabs pro, it will also be 404.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #45561

I now i understand what you mean and I have fixed it! Thank you

• Participant
    Ethan Figliola on #45562

the only last issue I require help with was the member types. Do you need a video of me doing it? When someone choosing casting director and registers. everything is fine. when the admin on the admin dashboard goes to users > manage signups > approves the user. The role is switched from casting director to actor for some reason when the approval takes place.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45586

Thank you Ethan.
    I will look into it in the day tomorrow and get back to you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #45627

Hello Ethan,

I have configured the role with Member type ‘Casting Director’. Now when I registered as a casting directory same member type is attached to the user now. Please have a look.

I have created two users ‘Buddydevtest’ and ‘Fonotecyf’

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved