BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] limit friendship

• Participant
    Level: Master
    evillizard on #18982

about the limit friendship plugin, would it limit users from sending friend request forever untill i choose to turn it off??

(i only want 1 user to be able to send just 1 friend request)

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #18983

Hi,
    You can combine the limit friends and limit friendship request plugin to achieve.

My suggestion will be to wait till Wednesday. These plugins don’t need to be two separate plugins. We will combine them in one and that will be more suitable option for you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    evillizard on #18986

thanks so much boss, you are a programming God

• Participant
    evillizard on #18987

still consder the “easy user recruitment plugin”, because admins may still want to reward users on number of recruits they bring to site –

if you can add bonus that would be to make it work with IP addresses to reduce spam registrations

-(instead of using a complex and difficult to understand MLM plugin)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by evillizard.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19000

Thank you for the kind words. I am not too great or anything, just another normal developer doing my job.

As far as the “easy user recruitment plugin”, I won’t be able to do it due to lack of time but I will add a user field in the bp-xprofile-custom-field-types to make it easy for you to show who invited them.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    evillizard on #19006

you are doing a wonderful job, alert me on Wednesday when everything is ready with the link to the updated plugins of bp x-custom fields and the limit friendship + friend request ..so i can pay for it or shuld i pay for it now(today or tomorow) and no charge for me on the new merged plugin??,..

-boss another pluging i want to suggest if you have time for this one, is “conditional profile-fields based on USER-ROLE”

for example an admin may want certain profile fields to be visible to editors or subscribers ONLY! … that plugin would come in very handy

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by evillizard.
  • Participant
    evillizard on #19122

boss is the plugin ready?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19123

Yes, It is.
    Since BuddyPress 4.0 was released on Tuesday, Our team got busy with testing all our plugins and was unable to create the page for this plugin.

I will need 1-2 more days to publish this plugin and will link after that.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    evillizard on #19125

woahh… Im really running out of time, I really need the plugin to be ready please

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by evillizard.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19131

Hi,
    We are doing our best to release it today by day end PST(Nov 30).

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] limit friendship’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved