BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] limit friendship

• Participant
    Level: Master
    evillizard on #19135

I’m back again .. is it ready? .. I’m usuing buddypres NOVEAU by the way ..hope that doesn’t matter?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19142

Hi,
    I am writing the post and It will be published in 1-2 hours max and I will link you.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    evillizard on #19149

ok bro

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19153

Hi,
    I have released the plugin. We will be adding documentation in a day or two.

Please have a look here

https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-friendship-restrictions/

Let me know if it satisfies your need.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    evillizard on #19172

boss please check your email and reply me.. ive been waiting for your reply for a long time

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by evillizard.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19182

Hi,
    I am not sure what reply you are awaiting from me. You have asked for link to buy the plugin which is already in my previous email.

Also, sending an email on Sunday night and then posting within 30 minutes that you have been waiting for my reply does not make sense to me.

I hope you will be more considerate next time.

Best Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    evillizard on #19186

sorry boss.. please don’t be angry, I wanted to check if I could get a discount for suggesting the plugin ..but from you reply..it seems that’s a no lol …

– I also wanted to let you know that I would be making payment with my other account that I just opened which is: @evillizard2

– I wanted to be sure there would be no problem doing that … but ild make payment right away

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    evil lizard on #19187
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19188

Hi,
    Wait. I am sorry, I did not see that you had asked about the discount. It was I guess at the footer and after the separator so It was not very obvious. I can certainly offer a discount.

Please wait for my mail.

Also, I was not agree, it felt a bit uncomfortable that you expected a reply within minutes. I do that most of the time, but it is not feasible always.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19189

Hi,
    I see that you have already made the payment. I can refund a part of it. Or if you ever plan to use any of our plugin, Please let me know and I can accommodate the discount there.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] limit friendship’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved