BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Media moderator backend count + image size

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #12451

hi Brajesh,

1. When a user tries to submit the “Media Moderator Report media” form a second time, the popup appears again, and will not resubmit. This is probably good, but better than a dead popup would be for it to say “you have already reported this content”, or something like that.

2. The image which is reported is displayed (to the administrator back-end) at full size, which takes up most of the screen. This would be much better displayed as a standard thumbnail size (there is a link which takes you to the original in any case).

3. The reported “count” in the back-end is not incremented and remains at 0 (zero). However, the count in the database appears to be correct, as the image is indeed hidden when the report-limit is reached.

ps. I’ve copied this out of the original report, https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/media-moderator-not-showing, which was correctly closed against another issue, so that we can follow this thread properly. I know it’s “premium support” here, but please not that this is not *anywhere* near as hot as the vastly more important mediaPress comment/threading issue:
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/mediapress-comments-and-activity-feed-comments/

Cheers

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12456

Hi Richard,

1. I need to test it as I see the message that you have already reported it.
    2. Need fixing
    3. Fixing too.

Thank you. We will be updating this by 20th. I am trying to squeeze some time on the commenets this week to.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12565

Hi Richard,
    Please upgrade to 1.0.4

It fixes the count and user notification.
    For images, I checked and we are using thumbnail size. Please check if your have the size of thumbnail set to some large values.
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/media-moderator-for-mediapress/

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #12569

hi Brajesh,

upgraded, looks much better. Count working fine.

The image sizes appear to be the original photo size. As I have “thumbnails=100x100px” in the mediaPress->General settings area set. Yet I see images at 1000x1000px and 690x800px, etc. in the Moderate back end image/report listing.

I’d suggest adding a class to the styling, then we can modify that easily at the end-user end.

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12570

Hi Richard,
    That is very strange. I am only seeing the thumbnails.

You can still use css if you want

table.media_lists td.column-media_id img{
      max-width: 200px;
    }

It is still not the right solution. Is there any code that you are using or filering on MediaPress media?

• Participant
    Richard Foley on #12571

hi Brajesh,

your CSS works well, thanks. I don’t think I’m filtering anything on the back end, or on any mediaPress queries, either. I’ll hunt around a bit more though. Thanks for the CSS tip!

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12589

Thank you Richard.

I am glad it is working for you. I am still not sure what caused it specifically for you. Please do let me know if you ind the reason some day.

Happy Holidays 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved