BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Post Meta Display Control Not Updated Post List

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kyle Wahlquist on #41903

Ok, I was going to use the Description as the excerpt since this is easily customizable on your form, and I could relabel it the “Recipe Short Description” within the Admin UI. I can use the excerpt instead.

I now see that is pulling in the excerpt rather than the other meta info, however, it is still not pulling in the photo image.

Additionally, within the admin, the Post Meta Display Control Box seems to be collapsed and I cannot get it to extend back out to try and edit those values or verify what is currently there. Any idea why this is collapsed and not expanding back out?

• Participant
    Kyle Wahlquist on #41904

Ok, I was able to get the Post Meta Display Control box expand by going back through the UI and back into the form.

Something is still not correct though. With that setting the Post List is still not showing the post photo. It also isn’t using the post description, but we won’t be using that anymore. This does show that the Post list is still not pulling through the content meta.

Additionally, now that there is an excerpt, the post photo is not showing up on the Single Post either.

If there is something I am missing with how to make this plugin properly pull in the meta content, this provides an opportunity that the form UI likely needs to be readdressed. If it is working as designed, the admin UI is not intuitive.

• Participant
    Kyle Wahlquist on #41905
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41906
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41919
  • Participant
    Kyle Wahlquist on #41920
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41921

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Post Meta Display Control Not Updated Post List’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved