I am sorry I don’t understand how to use this to show a tab on a single user profile.
The scope selection does not seem to find any members (just spins and comes up blank).
Also, I am unclear about all the other settings. It is a bit complicated.
1) I create a new User Tab Content (?) which generates a shortcode and I select the user as the author.
or is that no longer neccisary?
2) Then I create a new Profile Tab and add the shortcode?
3) Then I select the scoped user (not currently working)?
Sorry, I am having trouble.
4) Then I am unclear about setting Add This Tab For and Tab Visibility
Thank you for writing.
I worry that I am not really aware enough for dev purposes to be useful.
I can only try to offer my thoughts.
3. if it is for all members, that is essentially making a way to add sitewide user profiles. Do you have another plugin for that already? If not, that would be really useful to add here!
4. I think option 2 allows a way to narrow it down. So if it is Instructors (role) and only these three instructors (scoped) that would be helpful for me.
Does that help at all?
I think I am maybe just a bit confused about how to set it to one single user.
USER TAB CONTENT – Assign SIMON (Example) as the author. Copy generated shortcode.
PROFILE TAB – Please the shortcode and desired content.
How do I make sure that only shows up on SIMON’S profile as a tab?
Thank you and sorry if I am confused.