- lavish on May 11, 2016 at 7:34 am in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3812
Voila! It wasn’t a problem, not a big one. I just re-saved the xprofile field and it resolved! I then re-saved all the fields.
Thank you for all the help 🙂
- lavish on May 11, 2016 at 6:44 am in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3810
It seems BuddyPress to WordPress syncing is not working. However, updating BuddyPress profile still sends a communication to WordPress (or breaks something). Which is why in BP profile, member’s name goes blank.
WordPress to BuddyPress syncing seems to be working. Because, when I update WordPress profile it gives BuddyPress profile it’s member’s name.
Looking forward for more help on this. I will appreciate some urgent help. I have kept registrations to my site disabled until the resolution.
- This reply was modified 7 years ago by lavish.
- lavish on May 10, 2016 at 12:46 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3803
Is there a way to check possible data corruption? If it’s about database, I have original database untouched.
Can you give me a hint / idea on where in database ‘bp to wp profile syncing’ is written?
- lavish on May 9, 2016 at 6:20 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3801
Here’s my plugin list
All In One SEO Pack
BP Email to WP Mail From Bridge
BP Profile Search
BP-WP Profile Reviews(spoonjab dot com/bp-wp-profile-reviews/)
BuddyPress Profile Progression
SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam
WP Maintenance Mode
Thanks for the help
- lavish on May 9, 2016 at 6:03 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3799
You may have a look here, no double underscores –
- lavish on May 9, 2016 at 5:54 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3798
Yes, I am sure they are fine in the database. I just realized those double underscore but its just here.
I copied pasted them and replaced original prefix, just to write them here. No double underscores in the database.
- lavish on May 9, 2016 at 5:27 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3794
@sbrajesh profile syncing is checked.
- lavish on May 9, 2016 at 5:26 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3793
I think, I should share this. I moved my BuddyPress hosting. On my previous hosting account I accidentally activated MultiSite 2 years ago. I tried hard to remove MS but couldn’t get successful.
So, I set up fresh WP and BP on a new hosting account and imported my users via database tables. I dropped the corresponding tables from the new installation. I am not sure whether or not this has something to do with my issue.
I imported – (prefix was different, so I fixed)
and some more
I did not import –
they seemed to me, tables related to bbpress which I did not use on my site.
- lavish on May 9, 2016 at 4:59 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Members have no name #3791
Thanks @ravi1987 for the help. Giving below 2 screen shots. 1 – edit profile page from front end and 2 – site’s registration form
- lavish on April 29, 2016 at 11:39 am in reply to: Inviting Ideas for the best ever WordPress Gallery Plugin #3724
I wish when the best ever WordPress Gallery Plugin comes out, I can migrate from BP-Album plugin that I am stuck with.