- r08 on March 23, 2021 at 7:43 pm in reply to: BuddyPress avatar moderator – Disable placeholder photo? #37085
Are the notifications supposed to pop up on every page reload until the user clears them from their notifications page? Maybe that’s supposed to be the default behavious? I’m not sure.
- r08 on March 23, 2021 at 7:13 pm in reply to: BuddyPress avatar moderator – Disable placeholder photo? #37083
Did further testing and this is what I found.
When the user uploads a new profile photo:
1) Their profile photo (upper left on the main top section) on their main BP user page is the new photo they uploaded. It skipped the moderation process and shows up there.
2) The Profile photo in the Activity feed is the old photo they had previously. (it should be showing their default Member Types Pro photo)
3) The profile photo in the member directory shows the photo from their default Member Types Pro. Seems like this is the only one that is being displayed properly and following the rules.
1 and 2 are not displaying the correct Member Type Pro photo.
3 is working correctly.
- r08 on March 23, 2021 at 7:05 pm in reply to: BuddyPress avatar moderator – Disable placeholder photo? #37081
Thanks for your work Ravi!
I tested this out today and it mostly works but has a small bug.
I think this is because I have your other plugin installed too:
When the user is on the Upload Profile Photo page they get a little popup notification that says “The profile photo was approved by admin”. Even though it hasn’t been uploaded yet!
Also, after upload, the popup comes up and displays the message on every page reload.
Even after the image is approved the popup messages happen on every page reload 🙁
SIDE NOTE –
One more thing. When the moderation plugin is installed I think it would be nice to have a message that lets the user know this. Currently, when you upload a new profile pic the message says that you have successfully uploaded the image. But it doesn’t say anything that tit needs to be moderated.
- r08 on March 20, 2021 at 8:41 am in reply to: Is there a way to display Custom Xprofile fields using shortcode? #37002This reply has been marked as private.
- r08 on March 20, 2021 at 8:40 am in reply to: BuddyPress avatar moderator – Disable placeholder photo? #37001
Thanks, I will test this out in the next couple of weeks and report back. Hope this makes it into the plugin dashboard one of these days 🙂 For now I will add the code.
- r08 on March 20, 2021 at 8:39 am in reply to: Plugin conflict between Friend Suggestion Pro and Widget Options #37000
For now, I will try inserting the widget into the page some other way. I know Widget Options is a popular plugin and wish I could use this widget with it. Not sure why it breaks.
- r08 on March 15, 2021 at 12:22 am in reply to: [Resolved] Blog Categories for Groups – show new post in group activity? #36829
Thanks for clearing this up for me. I think the only way to publish from the group’s screen is using your other plugin, right? -> BuddyPress Simple Front End Post
If I wanted to post from the dashboard and have the post linked to the group (show up in group activity) is that something you can do if I hired your custom development service?
- r08 on March 15, 2021 at 12:18 am in reply to: [Resolved] User badges – can I show in forum under my avatar? #36828
- r08 on March 15, 2021 at 12:16 am in reply to: [Resolved] Is there a way to filter out group activity from main activity feed for 1 group? #36827
Thanks, I will keep looking for a solution.
- r08 on March 11, 2021 at 7:41 pm in reply to: [Resolved] Blog Categories for Groups – show new post in group activity? #36783This reply has been marked as private.