- r08 on February 26, 2021 at 11:48 pm in reply to: BuddyPress avatar moderator – Disable placeholder photo? #36488
Sounds good and I hope this can be done. I think other users would appreciate this if they run into this problem and are using member types pro.
- r08 on February 26, 2021 at 11:46 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyBlog – 1 form assigned to 1 category by default? #36487
Thanks and I think it’s ok if it’s different types of post type data for each form. That will work in my case.
- r08 on February 26, 2021 at 10:29 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyBlog – 1 form assigned to 1 category by default? #36483
Nevermind. I think the best solution is to create a custom post type for each blog form and link them together that way.
What do you think?
- r08 on February 26, 2021 at 6:59 pm in reply to: [Resolved] User badges – can I show in forum under my avatar? #36480
Thanks, looking forward to the update.
- r08 on February 26, 2021 at 6:59 pm in reply to: [Resolved] How to change "No friends" message #36479
Thanks for the quick reply.
I recommend changing the wording in future updates to something like:
“Once you add friends to your profile they will show up here.”
I think this is a nicer way to say “You have no friends” 😉
- r08 on February 26, 2021 at 6:57 pm in reply to: [Resolved] BuddyPress message Privacy – prevent message from going out in the first place? #36478
That’s good news, thanks!
- r08 on February 25, 2021 at 6:31 am in reply to: Auto-freindship – user search box not pulling up user #36388
I don’t and I’ll do further testing to check.
- r08 on October 12, 2016 at 7:11 pm in reply to: Is there a way to show certain galleries on custom BP pages? #5982
Is this custom development you can do? Which membership plan could I request this job or would it be paid per project?
- r08 on October 12, 2016 at 7:06 pm in reply to: Can I display images in Lightbox instead of per page? #5981
Yes I am aware of this settings page. But I’m asking if there’s a way to use Lightbox for the photos once the gallery is open and displaying the images. OK so you have a gallery, you click on it and it opens up a page with ALL the photos in a grid. This is the page I’m referring to. From the grid page I would like the user to click on a photo and the photos to open up in a Lightbox instead of opening up the photo in new page.
- r08 on September 15, 2016 at 6:17 am in reply to: This file type is not allowed. Allowed file types are: #5604
I did try all of that and it still didn’t work.
DId some troubleshooting:
Installed a fresh copy of WP and activated Multisite feature.
Installed minimal plugins – Buddy Press, bbPress, MediaPress. Activated it on one site and got the same result.
When using it on simple WP install (not Multisite) it works fine.
Let me know if there’s anything else I can do. Fortunately I will not be using Multisite but if there’s anything you need to troubleshoot this for your own development let me know.