Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Categories and Tags on blog posts #40158

    Hi Daniel,
    Thank you.

    For the single page, here is the fix

    
    .single-passion-project-upda.sticky-header #comments:before{
      margin-top:0;
      height: 0;
    }
    

    Please add this to dashboard->Themes->Appearance->Customize-> Custom css and the comment box will stop preventing the link from working.

    The screenshot on our site is from BuddyPress Default theme(used to come until BuddyPress 1.5).
    The tags on loop screen should work fine with Blog post type. Since you are using a custom post type, The taxonomy terms are not loaded. I will be checking in couple of hours and assisting you with a solution.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Categories and Tags on blog posts #40153

    Hi Daniel,
    I am assuming it is related to BuddyBlog Pro ? Can you please tell me on which screen this is happening?

    Is it the user profile posts screen? If possible, Please link me to a screenshot of the page having issue.

    That will help us get an idea about it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Error updating Group Tabs Creator Pro #40149

    I am glad it is resolved.

    Have a great day.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Nick,
    I am sorry for the issue.

    have you configured BuddyDev API keys using BuddyDev dashboard plugin?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Remove Profile Tabs Dropdown Menu #40135

    Hi Lisa,
    I am sorry, I had used incorrect filter for the directory tabs that had no effect.

    Please remove the old code and use this instead.

    
    /**
     * Disable greedy nav for single item as well as directory tabs in Community Builder
     */
    function cb_bp_disable_greedynav_css_class( $classes ) {
    	$classes[] = 'no-greedy-nav';
    	return $classes;
    }
    add_filter( 'cb_bp_single_item_tabs_classes', 'cb_bp_disable_greedynav_css_class' );
    add_filter( 'cb_bp_dir_item_tabs_classes', 'cb_bp_disable_greedynav_css_class' );
    
    

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Controlling Default Email Preferences for Users #40132

    Hi,
    Thank you for using the plugin.
    We have been planning to add more options but it got delayed.

    I will make sure to prioritize and release it within next 2 days.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Array text in Header Actions #40131

    Hi Carsten,
    Thank you for reporting.


    @ravisharma
    will be assisting you with it. Please do let us know which template pack are you using?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi,
    I am sorry, I missed to release the update earlier. Have released it now. Pleease upgrade to 1.2.0

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    I am guessing that Email sending can be one of the issues. Do you have any code or plugin for sending email/customizing it?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25496

    Hi Carsten,

    I am not sure what could be the possible reason. Please try disabling plugins one by one to see if it improves. In general, it should not be slow(Depends on server load, plugins, themes though).

    Regards
    Brajesh