Shape the future of Social networking with WordPress: Join Project Midnight Sun! The next generation platform for community building with WordPress!

BuddyDev

Search

Replies

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Creator Tab Pro #56407

    Hi Von,
    Thank you for the reply.
    I believe it was a mix between Group vs user profile tab creator.

    I am glad you figured it out and it is working now.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Creator Tab Pro #56405

    Hi Von,
    Thank you for using the plugin.
    I am sorry for the experience.

    1. Is the main tab a custom tab created via this plugin or have you edited one of the existing tabs?
    2. Can you please tell me if you are using it with BuddyPress or BuddyBoss? If BuddyPress, which theme/template pack are you using?

    Please share the details and I will assist.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498

    Hi,
    Thank you for your patience.

    Please upgrade to 1.3.0 and It will work with BuddyBoss. We have moved the Auto Join sub Menu under WordPress Tools menu for BuddyBoss sites.

    Let me know if it works for you or not?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498

    Hi Antje,
    Thank you for purchasing the plugin. We support the BuddyBoss integration with it. Please allow me to update and provide a fix within next 24 hours.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: XProfile on BuddyBoss (3.4.3 & pro 3.30) #56393

    Hi Jim,
    I am sorry for the experience.

    All our plugins that integrated with BuddyBoss backend admin screens(only xprofile fields related plugin did that) will not work with BuddyBoss 3.0.

    BuddyBoss 3.0 is a breaking release(the changed their admin panel) and we do not plan to update/add compatibility with it.

    I regret my inability to assist with it.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: BuddyBlog, error when creating posts #56392

    Hi,
    Thank you for the update.
    I am glad it is working.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498

    Hi Robert,
    Thank you for purchasing from us.
    I am sorry, we don’t have bulk apply feature. BuddyBoss team might have added it by mistake on their site/listing. We do not mention bulk apply on our plugin page https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-profile-visibility-manager/

    There is a partial solution that may be useful for your use. If you set default privacy to “Only me”, It will apply to profile visit for any user who were registered earlier but have not updated their privacy(used as a fallback), e.g. No one can see their profile except themselves and admin.

    The default will not hide the existing users form members directory/search though.

    Please let me know if this will work for you or not?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: MediaPress Activity Img size #56382

    Hi,
    Thank you for the question.

    MediaPress by default uses thumbnail for activity. The theme can override this behaviour by showing mid/large image size when there is only image.

    Please check with BuddyX(The theme you were using?) and see if they can add it and if they need any code from me, I will assist.

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: Buddypress group tabs creator pro #56381

    Hi,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

    It is feasible but that would be like a code hack. I don’t see them providing any api for detecting if the request is coming from buddyboss app(please check with them if there is one), we can disable it for all REST requests otherwise. Will that work?

    Regards
    Brajesh

  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Posts: 25498
    Brajesh Singh on in reply to: [Resolved] Comments Not Working #56370

    I am sorry, I could not help in time.

    Thank you for your patience and resolving it yourself.
    I am glad it was fixed with BuddyX update.

    Regards
    Brajesh