BP Mag classic is a premium theme for BuddyPress based sites. It is built over the solid framework of BP Mag. So, by default, it inherits all the benefits of BP Mag Framework.
Bp Mag Classic theme brings back the vertical navigation for BuddyPress components(For example profile/groups/achievements/events/Links etc)
I guess, the best way to show the features is to show some screenshot. But wait, I have yet to list the features. So, here goes features list.
- You get 6 layout options
- Fixed width layout
- Fluid width layout
- Content/Sidebar orientation
- Sidebar Content Orientation
- No Sidebar(single column option)
- Combine the last 3 options with the first 2 and you get at least 6 combination. Please check this page for more details on the layout.
- Vertical Navigation on all the BuddyPress Components
- Vertical User Navigation
- Vertical Group Navigation
- Vertical Event Navigation(If you are using EventPress or Jet event system for BuddyPress)
- Vertical BP Links navigation
- Vertical Achievements Navigation
- and the list continues for all the supported components
- Flexible Admin Option
- Up to 2 top multilevel drop down menus(You can show/hide both)
- You can opt for WordPress 3.x custom menu or Build the menu from Categories/pages or use BuddyPress default navigation
- logo upload from backend
- color/background change from backend
- Customizing footer from backend.
- and a few more options
- All BP Mag Features
- and finally some funky css3 effects which will get better with each release
There is basically one difference between bp-mag and Bp mag classic, The BP mag classic has a vertical navigation while BP Mag has the horizontal navigation.
Now let us see some screenshots in action:-
Fixed width 2 column(Content/Sidebar layout):-
Fixed Width 2 Column Sidebar/Content layout
Fluid Width Content/Sidebar Layout:-
In case you are using Paul’s Achievement-
There are many other component Like BuddyPress links etc supported by Bp Mag. Please check all the supported major BuddyPress components which require theming here. Those all will have vertical navigation with Bp mag classic.
Download & Details: http://buddydev.com/themes/bp-mag-classic/
Hope you will like.
PS: This week we will have around 4-5 more child themes coming. The new child themes are specially designed to make it look cool. So, keep visiting the BuddyDev for upcoming child themes.
- Introducing Bp Mag: A Professional Theme Framework for BuddyPress based Sites
- BP Nicey theme for BuddyPress Updated with Vertical Nav
- Introducing Cosmic Buddy Pro Theme for BuddyPress Based Social Networks
- BP Nicey: a simple and clean child theme for buddypress
- CB Group Blog: A child theme of Cosmic Buddy for group Blogs